From normal pets to zoo animals, You can ship any animals via Air France pet cargo. They are highly specialized in this sector and their properly trained staff ensure that your pets have a comfortable journey. Although individual persons can’t make any booking for animal shipment via Air France.
Transport Your Pets
Individuals need to book their shipment via a specialized freight forwarder, who will take the responsibility to assist you in shipping your pet.
Animals that can be shipped:
|Dogs and Cats
Conditions regarding Air France cargo shipment
- You must ship your pet through cargo when the weight of your pet including its container crosses 75 kg.
- Attaching a microchip with the animals is mandatory when transporting animals to the European Union.
- Your pet should bear a European passport also.
- Container must be according to the rules of IATA.
- A health certificate from a certified veterinarian clearly stating that the animal’s health is all good.
- You have to fill out a shipper’s certificate.
These snub-nosed animals are not accepted by Air France cargo.
- Other Brachycephalic breeds that are not stated above, can be shipped. But the container size must be larger than the normal ones.
- Their qualified staff are always there to check for your pet.
- They offer properly heated compartments.
Air France Pet Cargo Fee
Charges will vary depending upon the size and weight of your pet and the freight forwarder you are relying on. Freight forwarders have different costs as per other companies. Therefore, contact your nearest freight forwarder to learn about detailed charges. A list of freight forwarders within the United States will be given below.
Individuals can not ship pets via Air France cargo anymore. In order to do this, they must contact their nearest freight forwarder. The freight forwarder will organize the total shipment. They will do the booking task and complete the health and veterinary tasks also.
How to transport my pet by Air France cargo?
- Get in touch with your closest freight forwarder.
- Let them fetch all the information.
- Make sure the vaccination papers are valid.
- Then the freight forwarder will complete the shipping task for you.
- Choose a freight forwarder by observing their ratings by previous customers.
- Their connectivity should be good.
- Make sure there are no hidden charges.
- Learn about what services they provide as add-ons.
Are pets allowed on Air France?
Yes, they allow passengers to take pets in the cabin or in the cargo holds. Passengers can ship their accompanied pet via Air France’s cargo also.
How much does Air France charge for pets?
Charges will vary depending upon the size and weight of your pet and the freight forwarder you are relying on. Freight forwarders have different charges as per different companies. Therefore, contact your nearest freight forwarder to learn about detailed charges.
How can I ship my pet via Air France?
Contact Air France customer support to register your pet for inside the cabin or as checked baggage. If you are not accompanying your pet then contact your closest freight forwarder for booking.
Does Air France allow pets in the cabin on international flights?
Yes, they allow only cats and dogs to stay inside the cabin. But the critter should weigh less than 8 kg including its container.
Freight Forwarders within United States
|Unity Customs Brokers
|310 670 2216
|Jean Duncan Customs
|404 766 0207
|650 875 7722
|281 442 4800
|202 258 9164
|AAA Customs Brokers
|847 261 0100
|Atlanta Customs Brokers
|404 762 0953
|Lisa Ragan Customs
|770 996 9903
|Florida Imports CHB
|305 437 8223
At a glance
|Société Air France, S.A.
|Air Frace Cargo
|Social Media Pages