It is not possible to fly with normal pets on Play Airlines as they do not accept regular pets either inside of the cabins nor in the cargo. But they do accept trained service animals inside of their cabins without any additional charges. Their regulations are fairly simple and travelers just have to comply with the regulations of the destination country and that’s it! You may have no problems while flying with a trained service dog on Play Airlines then.
General Guidelines Regarding Service Dogs On Play Airlines
- Only dogs are recognized as service animals.
- Only trained assistance animals are accepted inside of the cabins.
- One traveler can travel with one service dog.
- If you have a return ticket, then the service dog must accompany you in the return flight as well.
- Service dogs fly for free on Play Airlines.
- There are no size and weight limitations in place for trained service dogs.
Travelers with service dogs are liable to make sure that they have consulted with relevant authorities and have all the relevant requirements fulfilled. Play will generally not check any legal documents. But they will not take responsibility in case the service dog is denied entry into the destination country. You have to show relevant legal documents while making the booking for your service animal.
To be recognized as a service dog, you pet has to be registered as a trained service dog by either of the following organizations :
- The service dog has to stay in quarantine for 2 weeks if it is flying to Iceland.
You have to show that you or your service dog has these things while entering into the United Kingdom :
- Health certificate or a Pet passport.
- Rabies immunization certificate.
Visit this website for more information regarding service dogs to the United Kingdom.
You have to show that you or your service dog has these things while entering into the United States :
- Guide dog ID.
- Health Certificate.
- Registration papers as a service dog.
Bookings must be made through their Support Team for the Certified Support Dog using the email address given below. Bookings must be made at least 2 days prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
Play Airlines suggests travelers with service dogs to check in at least one and half hours before the scheduled departure of the flight.
Do Play Airlines accept service animals?
Play Airlines accepts service animals inside of their cabins. But the animal has to be a dog and must be registered with specific organizations.
How much does Play Airlines charge for service animals?
Play Airlines does not charge anything for allowing service animals onboard. Trained service dogs fly for free on Play Airlines.
Does Play accept pets?
Play Airlines does not accept regular pets inside of their cabins nor in their cargo. They only accept trained service animals inside of their cabins.
Does Play accept ESAs?
If your ESA is registered with some specific organizations, then it can travel for free on Play Airlines. They do not accept any unregistered Emotional Support Animals or Service dogs.
|+354 860 4500|
- Lufthansa Service Animal
- Frontier Airlines Service Dog
- Delta Airlines Service Dog
- Breeze Airways Service Dog
- Copa Airlines Service Dog