Breeze Airways is a new airline located in the United States that was founded by the developer of JetBlue. MX is happy to welcome passengers traveling with their pets. The airline will allow small, domesticated cats or dogs for a fixed one-way charge of $75.
All pets must be carried in an appropriate carrier and placed under the seat in front. The maximum weight allowed for the pet and carrier is 25 pounds. Passengers can request to add their pet to their booking during the booking process.
Complete Guide to Breeze Airways Pet Policy 2022
- Cats and dogs that are small and tamed are welcome in onboard. The animal’s and the carrier’s combined weight should not be greater than 25 lbs.
- Pet’s spots are unreserved.
- Breeze permits five pets each flight, with one pet carrier allowed per passenger. Contact MX directly to confirm flight arrangements and reserve a space for your pet.
- Carry-on baggage includes pet containers, make sure your kennel fit under the row in front of you.
- The ideal measurements for an animal carrier are 45.72 x 33 x 22.86 centimeters.
- Breeze Airways charges $75 for each flight per kennel.
Breeze Airways pets travel Fee
Pets must pay $75 per ticket for each trip per animal container when traveling. Visitors will be limited to one (1) pet carrier per passenger when traveling. No more than two (2) small cats or dogs are allowed in each pet carrier. The Passenger’s pet container will be counted as either a piece of carry-on baggage or a personal item.
How do I add a pet to my flight?
- Contact Reservations at least 48 hours in advance of your trip.
- With your authorized orders, check-in at the ticket desk.
- Allow at least 2 hours additional time for check-in.
- With the help of an agent, submit a checklist.
- Please provide a medical certificate.
MX Pets Age Requirement
To be approved for air travel, pets must be at least 8 weeks old.
MX Carrier Dimensions
It doesn’t matter if the carrier is walls of the carrier are rigid and sturdy or soft; it must be sufficiently conditioned and water-proof. The animal should be able to stand, recline, and move about securely. The combined weight of the crate and the pet cannot exceed 25 pounds. The dimensions are as follows:
MX Pets Reservation
Passengers traveling with their pets are permitted at Breeze. During the registration process, travelers can specify that their pet is added to their reservation.
MX Pets Restrictions
- A total of 5 pets per trip are permitted, with one pet per person.
- The animal’s overall mass, including the carrier, must not exceed 25 pounds.
- Loud noises, such as wailing or howling, may result in your pet’s boarding being rejected.
- Snarling, lunging, or trying to bite are examples of aggressive behavior.
- Urination or defecation in non-designated sites.
Service and emotional support animal
Several airline companies demand a prominent leash designating the pet as a support animal. Proof of wellness or rabies-free papers, as well as an Animal Identification Card, should be necessary. Usually, airlines will need the travelers to confirm verbally that the pet is a service dog.
Can pets fly in the breeze?
Small tamed cats and dogs are allowed in the cabin with Breeze Airways. The animal’s total mass, including the carrier, must not go beyond 25 lbs. Breeze permits five pets per flight, with one pet carrier per passenger on the same aircraft.
Does Breeze Airways pet policy require a pet health certificate?
For pets to travel, Breeze does not demand a medical certificate and any other documents from the Passenger’s doctor.
How much does Breeze airlines charge to transport pets?
The cost of transporting animals with Breeze Airlines is $75 USD.
|Company Name||Breeze Aviation Group, Inc.|
|Further Assistance||+1 (802)-216-4422|
|Social Media Pages|