Breeze Airways pet policy allows you to bring small cats and dogs in the cabin And pet cargo service isn’t available. It has weight and size restrictions. They charge 75$ for every trip that you make with your furry friend. Only a maximum of 5 animals are accepted per flight, so make your bookings as soon as possible.
MX is a new airline located in the United States that was founded by the developer of JetBlue. MX began service on May 27, 2021, and is expanding. Breeze Airways flies on routes inside the United States and plans to expand to South and Central America.
Breeze Airways Pet Policy Options
- Pets inside the cabin ✔️
- Pets as checked baggage ❌
- Cargo ❌
Pets in Cabin
Small dogs and cats are allowed in the cabin with Breeze Airways. The combined weight of the animal and the container should not surpass 25 pounds. Breeze permits a maximum of 5 pets for every trip, including one crate per traveler. Pet carriers will be considered carry-on luggage and should fit beneath the row in front of you.
Pets as checked baggage
Pets are not welcomed by Breeze as checked baggage.
Breeze does not provide any Cargo services for pets.
- No more than two (2) small cats or dogs are allowed in each pet carrier.
- Travelers are allowed to carry a piece of extra luggage onto the plane in addition to the crate.
- It doesn’t matter if the carrier is hard or soft-sided; it must be sufficiently conditioned and leak-proof.
- Your pet should be able to stand, recline, and move about securely.
Carrier Dimensions: Best Airlines Approved Pet Carrier
Breeze Airways pets travel Fee
Travelers with pets must pay $75 per ticket for each trip per animal container when traveling.
MX Pets Age Requirement
To be approved for air travel, pets must be at least 8 weeks old.
- A total of 5 pets per trip are permitted, with one pet per person.
- The animal’s overall mass, including the carrier, must not exceed 25 pounds.
- Loud noises, such as wailing or howling, may result in your pet’s boarding being rejected.
- Snarling, lunging, or trying to bite are examples of aggressive behavior.
Breeze Service Animal
Trained service dogs are accepted inside the cabin. You need to fulfill the breeze requirements.
Emotional support animal
Breeze Airways did not accept ESA.
MX Pets Reservation
Passengers traveling with their pets are permitted at Breeze. During the registration process, travelers can specify that their pet is added to their reservation.
How do I add a pet to my flight?
- Contact Reservations at least 48 hours in advance of your trip.
- With your authorized orders, check in at the ticket desk.
- Allow at least 2 hours additional time for check-in.
- With the help of an agent, submit a checklist.
- Please provide a medical certificate.
Can pets fly in the breeze?
Small tamed cats and dogs are allowed in the cabin with Breeze Airways. The animal’s total mass, including the carrier, must not go beyond 25 lbs. Breeze permits five pets per flight, with one pet carrier per passenger on the same aircraft.
Does Breeze Airways pet policy require a pet health certificate?
For pets to travel, Breeze does not demand a medical certificate and any other documents from the Passenger’s doctor.
How much does Breeze Airways charge for pets?
Breeze Airways charges travelers with pets $75 per ticket for each trip per animal container when traveling. No more than two (2) small cats or dogs are allowed in each pet carrier. Travelers are allowed to carry a piece of extra luggage onto the plane in addition to the crate.
Does Breeze Airways allow service animals?
Yes, Breeze Airways allows service animals inside their cabins. But travelers will have to inform Breeze about the service animal in advance. A Dog Identity Card, as well as a medical credential or disease-free paperwork, might well be necessary. Most often, they might very well ask you to formally confirm that the dog is a guide dog.
Which options does Breeze Airways offer for pets?
Breeze Airways offer only one service pets which is pets can be brought inside of their cabins. They do not allow pets as checked baggage nor they have any cargo service for pets.
Can I bring a dog to Breeze Airways?
Yes, Travelers are allowed to take their dogs with them inside the cabins on Breeze Airways. There are size and weight restrictions in place. So they will have to comply with all the requirements.
|Text||501 273 3931|
|Company Name||Breeze Aviation Group, Inc.|
|Further Assistance||+1 (802)-216-4422|
|Social Media Pages|