Emotional support pets are no longer accepted on GoJet flights.
|Pets in the cabin
|Pets as checked baggage
|Cats, dogs, small rabbits
|125 USD (in the cabin)
|Allowed for free
|Emotional support pets
GoJet accepts small rabbits, cats, and dogs inside their cabins.
GoJet can transport pets that are traveling alone as checked baggage. They accept very large pets as well (up to 350 kg).
GoJet does not provide any cargo facility for pets.
- The container should be stowed under the seat.
- You have to label the container.
- Only one pet is allowed in each container.
- The container can be hard-sided or soft-sided.
- The pet should be comfortable inside the container.
- For pets as checked baggage, the container should be a hard-sided one.
- There should be proper ventilation systems inside the container.
|Pets in the cabin
|Pets as checked baggage (<5 kg | 136 – 350 kg)
|201 – 417 USD | 963 – 2410 USD
You must contact the destination port authority and bring documentation per their requirements.
They only allow two pets on each flight.
GoJet does not accept brachycephalic pets.
GoJet allows trained service dogs to accompany their owners for free. But the dog should have a training certificate.
GoJet does not accept emotional support pets.
You can make your reservations between 30 and 5 days before the flight. They accept pets on a first-come, first-served basis. So make your reservations as soon as possible.
Make sure to check in with at least one hour in hand.
- Take the pet to the relief area before checking in.
- Do not sedate the pet.
- Purchase the container a few days ahead of the flight.
- Visit your veterinarian to ensure the pet is healthy enough for the flight.
Does Gojet allow pets?
GoJet Airlines allows small dogs, cats, and rabbits inside their cabins and as checked baggage.
Does GoJet allow large pets?
GoJet allows pets up to 350 kg to be transported as checked baggage.
How much does GoJet charge for pets?
GoJet charges 125 USD for each pet on their flights.
Does GoJet allow service dogs?
Travelers with special needs can bring their trained service dogs for free on GoJet flights.
Does GoJet allow emotional support pets?
GoJet Airlines no longer allows emotional support pets on their flights.
|1 800 864 8331