Yes, Thai Airways accept service dogs with people who are blind or deaf. One service dog per passenger is allowed on all routes. Travelers do not have to pay anything extra when they are traveling with a service dog on Thai Airways. They do not have any specific document requirements either. You just have to obey the policies set by the destination country and have documents according to that.
- Only dogs are accepted as service animals.
- Only blind and deaf people can have assistance dogs with them.
- Service dogs are allowed inside the cabin.
- Service dogs are carried for free on Thai Airways.
- A service dog can not take up any seats.
- The dog should remain by the side of your seat for the duration of your flight.
- When traveling with a service dog, you can not book any emergency exit row seats.
- A collar should be present on the dog for the duration of the flight.
No specific documents are required by Thai Airways. But you have to fulfill all documents and quarantine formalities as per the requirements of your destination country.
Emotional support animals are not allowed on Thai Airways, they will have to travel under the policy for regular pets.
You have to make the booking for your service dog at least two days before the scheduled departure of the flight.
Check-in at least 2 hours before the departure of the flight to make sure there are no problems.
Does Thai Airways accept service dogs?
Yes, service dogs are accepted on Thai Airways for blind and deaf people only.
Can service dogs stay inside the cabin on Thai Airways?
Yes, Service dogs are allowed to be inside the cabin on Thai Airways.
How much does Thai Airways charge for service dogs?
Thai Airways allows service dogs to travel for free. You have to pay for your ticket only while flying with a service dog on Thai Airways.
Do Thai Airways accept emotional support animals?
No, Emotional Support Animals are not acknowledged by Thai Airways. So, they can not travel as service dogs. You have to pay the charges and obey the regulations set for regular pets if you are traveling with an emotional support animal.
|Call||(800) 767 3598|